Getting the perfect six packs is
only possible if your workout is right.†
The right workout program enables you to exercise the correct set of
muscles.† This article details a series
of abdominal workouts to help you get shredded and looking ripped.
1. Lie down on the floor with legs bent at the knees. Place your
hands crossed in front of your chest.
2. Raise shoulders and torso as far as possible from the ground.
Make sure you donít raise your back from the floor. Exhale as you do this step.
3. Bring your torso to your starting position and retain the
tension on the abs. Inhale as you do this step.
Perform this exercise in two sets
of 20 receptions.
1. Lie down on the floor with hands beside your head.
2. Lift your shoulders into a crunch position. Raise your knees
such that the lower parts of your legs are parallel to the floor. This will be
your initial position.
3. Start by kicking forward with the right leg, and then bring in
your left knee. At the same time, bring your right elbow close to your left
knee. Be sure to exhale while you perform this step.
4. Go back to the initial position as you inhale.
5. Kick forward with the left leg and then bring in the right knee.
At the same time, bring your left elbow close to your right knee. Exhale while
you perform this step. Go back the initial position while you inhale.
Repeat this work out 20 times and
take care not to strain your neck.
1. Sit down with your legs extended in front of you. Place your
hands sideways for support.
2. Pull your knees towards your chest while keeping them together.
Pull the knees as much as you can, as you breathe out.
3. Return to your start position, as you breathe in and then repeat
the exercise until you have completed two sets of 20 repetitions.
There are two ways of performing
this abdominal workout.
1. Lie down on your back. Stretch your legs in front of your while
keeping them together.
2. Keep your hands below your buttocks with your palms facing the
3. Keeping your upper body firmly in the ground, lift both legs and
bring them towards you in an arc. The goal is to raise them up to a point where
your legs and upper body make something close to a 90-degree angle.
4. While in this position, hold it for a second and then slowly
lower your legs back to your starting position.
5. Make sure your legs remain joined together while perming this
exercise. Basically, they should move as one combined limb, instead of two
Perform this exercise in two sets
of 10 repetitions.
1. Lie down sideways on your right side with legs stretched in
front on you.
2. Rest your elbow on the ground and then use your palm to support
3. Lift your left leg off the ground and bring it up towards you in
4. When in 90-degree position, hold for a second and then lower
your leg back to your starting position. This motion needs to happen smoothly,
and your body must remain sideways throughout the exercise.
5. Perform this workout in two sets of 10 repetitions each. When
done, turn over to your left side and perform 2 sets with your right leg.
Warm your body before you start
exercising. At the end of the exercise, stretch all your muscles to help
improve blood circulation. For best results, perform the above workouts 4-6
times a week. However, one day per week should be your rest day to allow your
muscles and body to recover and heal. Also, the role of a healthy diet should
not be ignored in pursuit of clean and cut ab muscles.
The founder of http://crazygain.com/ Kevin Hodges is focused on training hard, eating right and
staying legal to become clean and lean.†
Helping either one person at a time through coaching or groups through
the internet to become healthier and fitter with each passing day!
Click Here For Your Free Fitness Magazine Subscription